Thursday, May 26, 2016

Baby Girls Bow Sandals


I made this pair for one of my cousin's first birthday, for pictures.


Click Here for the Ravelry link.


This pattern allows you to make a cute pair of sandals that any baby would love.
Size: 
These sandals are similar to an size 3.5 or 4 shoe, and Made for a 12 month baby 
Worker in a different yarn these may turn out a little larger, as simply soft is at the smaller end of the worsted category.
Finished sole measures 4.25 inches, or 10.8 cm.
Materials:
o worsted weight yarn in one or two colors, I used caron simply soft in watermelon and black 
o G Hook 
o Blunt needle for weaving in ends 
o Scissors 
o Two small buttons

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Sandals, Adorable!
    You've done a great job making them ! Çolor combination is great!
    I am very interested in this pattern ,is it available on your blog or purchase only?
    I'll do my best to making a purchase of the. Sandals pattern,
    I don't have a credit card or a bank card so I have to ask my family members to help me with this.
    Thank you very much for sharing your finished projects
    I would like the feel better buddy
    Too so cha ching !
    Off to shop !

    ReplyDelete